As you might have noticed the website was down for a couple of days, but we’re back online! However we’re not completely finished yet.
Luckily this time nothing has been lost so all the content, forum posts and users are still like they were before.
The reason for these sudden change is because our wordpress installation was hogging up all the resources from our webhost’s server which wasn’t normal. Finding and fixing the bug/problem that was causing these resource spikes would take way too long than to re-install wordpress completely and switch over to a new template (still on the look for a good template to use and if none I might make one myself (if you have any suggestions feel free to provide them)).
We’re still going to update and change the website so you might see some difference along these days/weeks and if you notice a bug feel free to report it.
We thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience the downtime may have caused.
Recently our previous USA server went down, but today we present you a brand new server this time in a new server box located in New York! It’s also a 32 player server so I do hope you enjoy this improvement!
Everything is installed from scratch today so I might have forgotten something so if I did feel free to inform me!
For now I’d say enjoy the new Official USA based CAP server!
The CAP team wishes everyone a lovely 2015!
Let’s have another awesome year ahead of us!
Rev 476 changes:
* Stargate wormhole jump logic, now it works by this rules:
– If you dialled 7 chevron address, then wormhole can jump only to gates in same group or supergate (if used universe gate – then only to gates in dial radius).
– If you dialled 8 chevron address, then wormhole can jump only to gates in same group of target gate (or dial radius if universe gate). This means you can jump to local gate in other galaxy from non-local gate in this galaxy.
– If you dialled 9 chevron address, then wormhole will just collapse in any case.
– If no gates found to jump, then wormhole will collapse.
– If you will attempt to do wormhole jump second time, then wormhole will collapse.
– If used galaxy system (not group system), then it can jump only from non-galaxy to non-galaxy gates or supergate, galaxy to galaxy gates or supergate, universe gates to universe gates.
* When do wormhole jump to supergate eventhorizon become to “normal” before supergate completely opens.
* When open gate just after close it and do wormhole jump second time – it did nothing.
* New wormhole jump logic fixes bug with “dialling” universe gate or in other galaxy gate using 7 chevrons etc.
We’re still getting donations of avid fans of our addon and we really appreciate this so we can keep the servers of CAP up and running!
So thank you Travis J. for your donation!
Rev 474-475 changes:
* Abudos point of origin not working correct.
Rev 473 changes:
* Cloaking generator not cloak stargate universe gate in “cloak attached” mode or with small radius.
* Arthur mantle client lua error when non-updated/non-cap user connected to server.
* Small other fixes for arthur mantle.
Rev 472 changes:
* Wire input “Secret Code” on arthur mantle (with secret thing).
* New cap internal lua hooks: StarGate.Player.CanModify.Ring, StarGate.Player.CanModify.AtlantisTransporter.
* E2 function stargateIsInJamming(vector), stargateIsInJamming(vector, player) and starfall function stargate.IsInJamming(vector), stargate.IsInJamming(vector, player), return if this vector is in jamming.
* Stargate config options for disable spawning iris on gatespawner gates by players or server (gatespawner itself).
* Now if you havn’t tool access to rings or atlantis transporter of player – then you can’t modify it address (CPPI support).
* Changed default address on arthur mantle to exists one.
* Wire gates still could modify gatespawner protected stargate/ring address etc.
* Fixed lua error when click on “Point of Origin” option in C menu of stargates.
Thank you Williamdefly for donating €10 to CAP!
We appreciate almost every donation so even if it’s 1 euro! So thank you for the kind donation Andrei S.!