Changelog from github:
* Re-write throw code for wraith grenade/TAC, so now it work much better and more realistic. (thanks to swep-base addon code)
* Fixes many issues with wraith grenade/TAC in multiplayer and some other issues.
* Fixed animation “lags” with new destiny bridge door, now it works smoothly.
With this update finally wraith grenade and TAC usable in multiplayer. There still can be some glitches.
NOTE: cap_resources updated – added wraith grenade icon.
Molecular construction device changes:
* Now hologram of object always rotates and goes to MCD with right angles/position even if MCD rotated.
* Added replicator prop to creation list.
* Added MCD speed option to stargate config.
* Fixed exploit what allow create Tampered ZPM with 100% chance using E2 chip.
* Small other fixes.
Atlantis transporter changes:
* Now you again can’t have same name of transporter even in different group (prevent possible conflicts).
* Fixed dialling logic – now you actually can’t dial manually transporter in another group if you or target transporter is local.
* Fixed lua errors.
* Fixed gravity controller limit not working.
* Re-wrote CAP convar system, now all default convar values in one file. Also cap setting menu detect default stool limits automatically (TOOL.Entity.Limit variable).
* Fixed ori beam weapon can exceed limit if spawn with duplicator.
* Added note to cap settings menu that stool limits works only in multiplayer.
Changelog from github version of cap. All those changes later will be available in workshop version after some bugs will be fixed, as well as few new things added. ETA: within this month.
* Cap Destiny Bridge Door Code and Fix for Wire Input For Stool: Shield Generator (by CryptAlchemy)
NOTE: cap_resources also updated! Workshop resources not updated yet.
* Shields frequency and French Translation (by Matspyder51)
* Expression Advanced 2 stargate lib by Kawoosh.
Atlantis transporter changes:
* Fixed group/local not saving with gatespawner/save games/advanced duplicator.
* Changed name/group logic, so now you can’t have two same transporter names in one group.
* Some menu tweaks.
* Remove “Group” wire input.
* New wire e2/wire gates/starfall functions: stargateAtlantisTPGetGroup, stargateAtlantisTPSetGroup, stargateAtlantisTPGetLocal, stargateAtlantisTPSetLocal.
* Now function stargateAtlantisTPAddressList return array with “address, group” istead of string.
So now it have usable group system, because before it was very glitched/unfinished.
* French errors translation, thanks to Orlog.
* Moved shield identifier to stools.
* Universe/orlin stargates not reseting “Received” output on stutdown.
* Teltak keybinder not working.
* CAP_debugerror not showing error #14.
* Cap destiny bridge door have wrong sound after paste with adv duplicator.
A shoutout to Thomas P. for the €10 donation! Thank you for the support.
We’ve been doing some changes to our website to make the response times a bit faster and the cache handling a bit better so it is recommended to clear your cache to avoid any conflicts or other problems that might appear. In case you’re having trouble or see any problems then feel free to mention them to us so we can sort them out!
Either way thank you and if there’s anything at all then let us know.
Thanks a lot Luke H. for donating 10 euro’s.
The continuous support of our users sure makes our remaining active team happy to know that there are still lots of Stargate Fans out there!
We’re still glad to receive donations from everyone at any amount! So for this we also thank your appreciation for donating Kirk E.!
This sure was a surprise to us when we saw this donation coming in! A whole €80 has been donated by Travis J.!
Donations like these definitely help us further, even in the current very hard times we’re going through!
So for this and all the past donations we thank you gratefully!
- Atlantis Transporter Group System
As the title suggests, this update is currently only available on GitHub.
Rev 482-484 Update:
* New wire input “Disable Sound” for shield (from stool).
* New wire inputs to atlantis console: Disable Auto-mode, Disable Use, thanks to Matspyder51 for manual-mode idea and code.
* Add Ancient, Goauld and Ori panels to Wire Buttons and Buttons.
* Add Random sound for Goaul, Ori and Ancient.
* Random sound for asgard transporter.
* Atlantis lights.
* Tel’Tak Beam Weapon, Charged Hyperdrive, HUD, Door Buttons, Other Tweaks.
* Wraith Dart resize, added Rotorwash.
* F302 changes:
– Added passenger
– Fixed FPV
– Added Toggle Cockpit button
– Fixed All missiles firing at once
– Fixed HUD Text moving down on first entering F302
* Jumper Auto-Pilot, replaced half a dozen timers, hopefully improving performance on servers, cleaned up the code a little.
* Jumper Animations are now viewable when cloaked (MP), animations don’t run at right speed, but is better than nothing.
* Fixed Jumper Buttons being Physgunable.
* Fixed Jumper exploding when going through gates on some Servers.
* Fixed malp not going through the gate properly.
* RemoveLaser error in ring_base.
* Sound in ships played for all ships, when you drive only one ship.
* Fixes to some Liam0102 stuff and other pull requests by AlexALX.
* Some other error fixes.
Wraith grenade not included to workshop version due to some glitches and lack of icon. It will be available later.
Thanks to Matspyder51, KvasirSG, Elanis, Liam0102 for this update.
Thank you Jaike M. for donating €10! We really appreciate any donations for keeping everything from our servers up and running!