- Atlantis Transporter Group System
- F302 HUD Text Positions
As the title suggests, this update is currently only available on GitHub.
Rev 482-484 Update:
* New wire input “Disable Sound” for shield (from stool).
* New wire inputs to atlantis console: Disable Auto-mode, Disable Use, thanks to Matspyder51 for manual-mode idea and code.
* Add Ancient, Goauld and Ori panels to Wire Buttons and Buttons.
* Add Random sound for Goaul, Ori and Ancient.
* Random sound for asgard transporter.
* Atlantis lights.
* Tel’Tak Beam Weapon, Charged Hyperdrive, HUD, Door Buttons, Other Tweaks.
* Wraith Dart resize, added Rotorwash.
* F302 changes:
– Added passenger
– Fixed FPV
– Added Toggle Cockpit button
– Fixed All missiles firing at once
– Fixed HUD Text moving down on first entering F302
* Jumper Auto-Pilot, replaced half a dozen timers, hopefully improving performance on servers, cleaned up the code a little.
* Jumper Animations are now viewable when cloaked (MP), animations don’t run at right speed, but is better than nothing.
* Fixed Jumper Buttons being Physgunable.
* Fixed Jumper exploding when going through gates on some Servers.
* Fixed malp not going through the gate properly.
* RemoveLaser error in ring_base.
* Sound in ships played for all ships, when you drive only one ship.
* Fixes to some Liam0102 stuff and other pull requests by AlexALX.
* Some other error fixes.
Wraith grenade not included to workshop version due to some glitches and lack of icon. It will be available later.
Thanks to Matspyder51, KvasirSG, Elanis, Liam0102 for this update.
Thank you Jaike M. for donating €10! We really appreciate any donations for keeping everything from our servers up and running!
The animations when cloaked do not play at the right speed currently, but is an improvement over the previous version.
Update currently only available on GitHub!
Rev. 482 Update
This update is currently only available on Github!
Another great donation of 20 euro’s made by Damien W. so thank you for helping us with every donation!
Rev 481 Update:
* Control Panel models to Cap Door Controller (ancient, goauld, ori).
* Wire output Driver for puddle jumper.
* Naquadah Generator MK2 remove hook on client if destroyed.
* Some fixes for Matspyder51 commit (errors/wrong code).
Thanks to Matspyder51 for this update.
Thank you Travis J. for donating the sum of €25!
This is more than welcome to keep everything up and running, so for that we thank you once more!
Thank you Bastien L. for donating €10!
With these donations we can keep our servers up and running and keep providing free bug fixed and updates!
Rev 480 Update:
* Fixed cap config editor lua errors.